RJFC gear is going online in 2020
UPDATE 19 March 2020
In line with the recent changes to season dates, we are updating and changing the current dates for ordering and distribution of any RJFC gear.
We will be now putting the apparel site on hold until at least April 13th, after which we will review and hopefully make live again based on a confirmed and updated date for commencement of the season.
For those who have already placed orders – there are 2 options.
If you still want to get your ordered gear, we will do a pick / pack run over the coming week – and will have your order ready to pick up from Citizens Park Change Rooms on Thursday 26th March from 4 pm till 6pm.
Please confirm by emailing a copy of your current order to email@example.com with a confirmation that you will pick up this coming Thursday.
(Please note – we will only be picking / packing those orders who confirm by email that they want to proceed)
Alternatively, we are happy to cancel and refund any orders.
If you want to cancel and receive a refund for re-ordering at a later date, please email a copy of your order confirmation and your BSB details to RJFCvotes@gmail.com and will will refund directly back to you in the 7 days.
Thanks for your understanding
This is different from previous years, due to the upcoming change room redevelopment we don’t have the room to store the stock.
What do I need for my child ?
For each game your child will need:
– RJFC Football jumper (refer below – supplied by the club for the season)
– RJFC shorts
– RJFC football socks
These are compulsory for any game.We also have a number of other non compulsory items available for purchase.
– RJFC Training top – Short Sleeve
– RJFC Training top – Long sleeve ( Long Sleeve tops can be worn under our RJFC football jumpers during those cold winter games!!)
– RJFC Training bag
– RJFC Training backpack (new).
– A number of new items will be available as the season goes on!!
Please note: All new players to the club receive a free training top (long sleeve or short sleeve).
These are available to order on the website under the ‘First year player – complimentary training tops’ area.
Where do I get a Football Jumper ?
Jumpers will be supplied to your child by your team manger or coach prior to the first game.
You keep your jumper for the entire season and will need to return it to your team manger after the last round / finals are completed.
How do I order gear ?
Please go to the new RJFC apparel website via the following link. https://rjfcgear.company.site/
Select you items, and follow the process to confirm and pay.
When can I pick up my order ?
At this stage, we have nominated 2 key dates for ordering and pick up to ensure we can facilitate efficiently.
If you want gear prior to the School holidays / practice matches
– please place and pay for orders by COB Wednesday 18th March.
– These orders will be available for pick up from Monday 23rd March – Wednesday 25th March from Citizen Park Clubrooms between 4 – 6pm
If you want gear prior to the first round (Sun 19th April).
– please place and pay for orders by COB Friday 10th April.
– These orders will be available for pick up from Monday 13th April – Thursday 23rd April from Citizen Park Clubrooms between 4 – 7pm (during / after training).
In regards to sizing, we understand that it may be difficult to select accurate sizing for your child.
Please make your best guess at size based on the standard sizing. We will have extra gear available at City Park to swap if required when you pick up your order.