RJFC gear is available via our online shop
Welcome back to RJFC for 2022. We’ve re-opened the RJFC online shop for anyone who needs some new gear for their kids.
Orders can be picked up from Burnley Park Pavilion at the following times:
- Thursday afternoons on 17th, 24th and 31st March between 5.30pm and 6:30pm, then
- Wednesday 6th April between 5.30pm and 7.00pm
This year we are also providing an Australia Post delivery option for key items (e.g. excluding bags or backpacks), for those who can’t get to the pavilion.
- Pick-up location is at the Pavilion at Burnley Park.
- The best place to park is on Yarra Boulevard, then a short walk up to the pavilion.
- Please bring your order number with you to help with collection.
Any queries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to the season getting started !
What do I need for my child ?
For each game your child will need:
– RJFC Football jumper (refer below – supplied by the club for the season)
– RJFC shorts (from season 2021 onwards, only black shorts are required regardless of home or away games)
– RJFC football socks
These are compulsory for any game.
We also have a number of other non-compulsory items available for purchase.
– RJFC Training top – Short Sleeve
– RJFC Training top – Long sleeve (long sleeve tops can be worn under our RJFC football jumpers during those cold winter games!!)
– RJFC Training bag
– RJFC Training backpack
– RJFC Hoodies, Scarves & Beanies
Please note: All new players to the club receive a free training top (long sleeve or short sleeve).
These are available to order on the website under the ‘First year player – complimentary training tops’ area.
Where do I get a Football Jumper ?
Jumpers will be supplied to your child by your Team Manager or Coach prior to the first game.
You keep your jumper for the entire season and will need to return it to your Team Manager after the last round / finals are completed.
How do I order gear ?
Please go to the RJFC apparel online shop via the following link:
Select your items, and follow the process to confirm and pay.
When can I pick up my order ?
The ‘Pick Up’ times will be:
- Thursday 17th March, Thursday 24th March and Thursday 31st March – from 5.30pm to 6.30pm
- then a final pick up time on Wednesday 6th April, from 5.30pm to 7.00pm
- from Burnley Park Pavilion
Please note: Online transactions for the club incur fees and charges that are unable to be refunded should a refund be requested / agreed.