Registrations are now open for the 2024 season!
- Registrations are now open with priority for returning players.
- The season starts on Sunday 14 April 2024, with full season dates on our Calendar.
- We encourage you to please register as soon as possible to ensure your child gets a spot.
- Please see our policies for further information on team selection and player rostering.
- Please check which age level is relevant to your child.
- The YJFL payment system requires full payment prior to the registration being complete – refer below for full details of the 2024 fee structure.
To stay in touch with what’s going on around the club, keep an eye on our website, subscribe to the weekly email and follow @richmondjfc on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. In general, don’t hesitate to contact the Registrar if you have any questions or concerns.
Here is a step by step guide to registering your place at RJFC for the 2024 season:
|Click on the link below:
This will take you to Play HQ, the Yarra Junior Football League’s online registration system. Complete the online registration form. Note that payment is required at this stage to complete the registration.
|Should you need some assistance, or if any details require an update in the system, please contact the RJFC
|Confirm which grade your players will be eligible for in 2024
|Get ready for a great 2024 Season !
For season 2024, RJFC has limited fee increases to only $10 per player, despite the YJFL component of the overall fee increasing by up to $19 per player. RJFC has absorbed much of this increase to continue to keep fees as low as possible. For 2024, the registration fee will be $315.00 per player, for players aged 11 or above, or $265.00 per player, for players aged 7 to 10. These fees are comprised as follows.
For players aged 10 or under (as at 31 Dec 2024):
- YJFL fee (team entry fees, insurance, umpires and first aid) = $146.55
- RJFC club fee, including system fee = $118.45
For players aged 11 or above (as at 31 Dec 2024):
- YJFL fee (team entry fees, insurance, umpires and first aid) = $192.35
- RJFC club fee, including system fee = $122.65
RJFC club fee
- Although RJFC runs entirely on volunteers, the club fee covers the overall running costs of the club including jumpers, training and game day footballs, training equipment, team kits, preseason and season ground rental and light use, coaching training programs, awards and presentation day, and administration and expenses needed to keep over 500 kids playing footy.
- The club fee also includes the per player contribution to the “pink round” each year in support of the Breast Cancer Network Australia (BCNA), when pink socks are provided for all players.
- The club offers discounted fees for families with 3 or more players at the club – fees for the 3rd sibling are $190, then 4th or further siblings are free. If you are registering 3 or more players, please contact the registrar before completing their registrations.
- Please note: Online transactions for the club incur fees and charges that are unable to be refunded should a refund be requested / agreed.
New players – we are all recruiters
As always, we encourage all existing players to talk with school friends, neighbours, relatives, etc… and encourage them to join the mighty Tigers. At RJFC we aim to field as many teams as possible to ensure all local boys and girls remain in competitive sport. If you know of someone who might like a kick, please refer them to the website for registration details and just invite them along to summer squad sessions or training!
Should you have any questions about the coming season, please feel free to contact any of the RJFC committee members and we will arrange for a quick response.
Please see our policies for further information on team selection and player rostering.