Hello and welcome back to footy as we plan for a new season! There are a number of things to let you know given we are now under 2 months from the start of the YJFL season.
Registrations are now open for returning players
The season calendar has been published
- Check out all the dates we know so far.
- Importantly, the season kicks off on Sunday 3rd April, and this year it runs for 16 rounds, to help make up for some of the footy we lost over the last 2 years.
Sunday Summer Squad sessions are back
- Our popular Sunday Summer Squad sessions re-commence from this Sunday 13th February.
- Come on down to Alan Bain Reserve, opposite Richmond Primary School over the next four Sundays.
- Younger players up to and including Under 12s are welcome from 4pm tom 5pm, followed by the older age groups of Under 13s and above, from 5pm to 6pm.
- Keep an eye out for communications from coaches and team managers over coming weeks about individual teams and their pre-season training.
- And mark your diaries now for some pre-season Practice Matches we are planning for Sunday 27th March (for Under 12s and above). Details to follow as we get closer.
Can’t wait to get the season started!