There’s a few school holiday footy programs for those kids that are keen.
RJFC neither endorses any of these clinics nor suggests this list is comprehensive, but sometimes you can never get enough footy!
YJFL Summer Development Program
- The program is scheduled to begin in the middle of October, with a 10 week program offered for Under 9 – Under 12 boys and girls, and a 6 week program available for Under 13 to Under 15 girls.
- All the details are at http://www.yarrajfl.org.au/
Eastern Ranges Development Day, July 2019
- The Eastern Ranges are running a Development Day for Boys and Girls aged 12-15, on Monday the 8th of July at Rowville Secondary College!
The program offers participants a taste of NAB League training and AFL Draft Combine style testing including 20m sprints, agility, Yo-Yo Test and vertical leaps.
Participants will receive their testing results which is a great learning tool and displays benchmarks so players can see where they can improve.
The day also includes a tackling and contact skills session, recovery session to prevent injury, nutrition/hydration advice from our club dietician and much more!
The day will be focussed on giving players a challenge and feel of a NAB League Club, and an insight into what it takes to get to the AFL or AFLW.
Lunch, drinks and snacks will be provided (please let the club know of any dietary requirements)
Date: Monday 8th July
Venue: Rowville Secondary College
Cost: $110 per player
For more information
Contact Eastern Ranges at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dynamic Footy Skills
Boys & Girls Footy Development Program, Footy, Soccer & Game Sense Clinic and AFLW Girls Footy Clinic
- Contact email@example.com for details on these clinics
The Kick Start, Elite Skills Intensive
- Check out www.girlsfooty.com.au for details
Carlton’s Next Gen Academy
- Check out http://www.carltonfc.com.au/
nextgen (including the fine print!)