Don’t be worried if you think this event is about golf – it’s not! Come along and join in the fun, even if you’ve never played golf before. BOOK NOW!
We have exclusive access to the whole of the Royal & Ancient Burnley Golf Course on the afternoon of Friday 23rd of March for the inaugural RJFC Royal Burnley Classic…right here on the 3121 island!
We have changed the details of the afternoon as follows:
- a very social, twilight golf event
- arrive at 3pm, for a 3.30pm tee-off
- new golfers will be paired with experienced golfers for a fun 2-person Ambrose competition over 9 holes
- this format is easy to play, even if you’ve barely swung a club before
- there will be golf carts cruising the course to provide refreshments to players
- all players and friends are welcome back at the Rising Sun hotel after the game
- kick on with both the Bombers v Crows game and the 3rd cricket test from South Africa live on the screens
Cost is $50 per player, which gets you:
- green fees for golf
- free drinks at the golf course
- RJFC stubby holder
- a pull buggy for your clubs (if you don’t have clubs, no problem…you can borrow or hire some on the day).
- a chance to win some fun prizes
- most importantly, you’re supporting the club and having a great time
Places are limited, so get in fast to secure your ticket via TryBooking.