Hello all RJFC Players, Parents, Coaches and Team Managers,
We got so close to starting, and hopefully we’ll get to play some footy before this season’s done. Rather than sit around and wait, we’ve decided to launch the “RJFC ISO Challenges“.
Thanks to our partners at Rebel Victoria Gardens, we’ve got a number of gift vouchers to give away, so we’ve created three ISO Challenges to keep everyone active and get some of that competitive spirit going over the next 5 weeks.
The three Challenges are below.
For full details of each challenge, go to the registration forms at linktr.ee/richmondjfc.
RJFC ISO Challenge 1 – “Track your Tan” (for U13s and above)
- Walk or run at least one lap of the Tan each week for the next five weeks
- Record each activity to Strava and connect it to the RJFC Track the Tan Challenge Club
- If you’re the most improved, fastest, or have gone the furthest in your age group, you could win a $50 gift card from Rebel
- We’ve also created a category for RJFC Coaches & Team Managers and for RJFC parents (for those inclined)
RJFC ISO Challenge 2 – “Kick your ISO Away” (for U8s to U12s)
- Kids have to try and keep the football in the air for as long as they can using their feet / knee / chest / head only (no hands)
- For each age group, the highest number of ‘kicks’ or ‘knees’ without the ball hitting the ground will win a $50 gift card from Rebel
- Parents are required to submit video as evidence
RJFC ISO Challenge 3 – “Kick of the Lockdown” (open to all RJFC players, coaches, team managers and parents)
- Submit a video of your most accurate, skilful, creative or inventive kick over the next five weeks
- At the end of five weeks, the RJFC Committee will vote on 1st / 2nd / 3rd best for a $100 / $50 / $50 gift card from Rebel
Please note, these challenges are entirely optional and there is no expectation on the kids to partake. We have set them up to try and provide a way to keep kids active and connected with each other in the club over the coming weeks.
Any queries, please email Tiger Tim at RichmondJFC@gmail.com.